[MT-ALES] festivites at Columbus today

Carl Thuesen carl at steinerthuesen.net
Sat Apr 1 18:38:29 PDT 2017

Had a great day flying at Columbus today.  At breakfast this morning Dick and I told Bob that Scott Edwards had a bucket of ice water in the hanger, and that we might have to dunk him in celebration, like the coaches get after winning a big game!  I noticed that Bob had an eye on the hanger and us all day.   Ha!  Happy Birthday Bob.  You’re the bomb!

As part of the festivities we maidened Euphoria #2.  She flew beautifully right out of Bob’s hand on the first launch.  Later Scotty, Dick and I all hooked up in a huge thermal and specked out in about 4 turns.  What a great day!

CT