[MT-ALES] Spectrum telemetry receivers

Greg gdouglas at repeat.net
Mon Apr 3 17:41:09 PDT 2017

Hi Carl.  What timing! (but it doesn't sound good).
I have just built a new plane and used a Spektrum AR9320T 9 channel
Carbon Fuse, Integrated Telemetry RX.  I have not even powered the
receiver up yet.  Was planning to start programming tonight (Mon. 4/3).

I had to remove the plastic housing from the RX and use heat shrink
tubing to get it to fit in this skinny fuselage.  (see picture).

What sort of issues are you experiencing ?

Maybe better to move over to direct email to avoid cluttering the list
unless you think it's relevant to all on this list.

--
Greg Douglas
Kalispell, MT