[MT-ALES] Free Online Courses (MOOCs) | Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide

Ford Rollo fordrollo at cox.net
Sat Dec 16 09:30:23 PST 2017

Thanks for the tip.  I bought a Yuneec quad last Spring and sold it after a couple of flights.  Couldn’t figure out what I needed it for.  Photo quality was fabulous...flying was stable and easy enough.  I’m going to sign up for a “Drone” course at the local continuing adult education facility this coming Feb.  Maybe I’ll pick up some ideas there.

Merry Christmas!

> On Dec 15, 2017, at 12:57 PM, CURTIS SUTER <suterc at msn.com> wrote:
>
> There is a free online UAS (Drone) course...details here:
> https://worldwide.erau.edu/massive-open-online-courses/
>
> Curtis

Ford Scott Rollo
208-720-1417