[MT-ALES] FW: AMA/ALES League Rules to Ponder

Fred Maier fmaier11350 at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 10:11:48 PST 2017

Ford
Have guys of Brad's ability or better to time for you at contests. You can learn more in a few rounds that way than in a year of flying by yourself! Don't be afraid to ask, most guys would be happy to help and give you pointers. I try to do the same thing and it has helped me immensely!!
Fred

Sent from my iPhone