[MT-ALES] Wine for seniors

Brad Lynda Juntunen brad_lynda at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 15 11:34:28 PST 2017

Good one Carl. Ford get better soon. Brad

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 15, 2017, at 10:10 AM, Carl Thuesen <carl at steinerthuesen.net<mailto:carl at steinerthuesen.net>> wrote:

Ford:

I certainly hope you have a speedy recovery from your surgery.  A friend of mine experienced the same surgery a couple years back, and had quite a bit of blood for several days too.  I think this may be fairly common.  Hopefully you’ll be out shooting landings with Brad very soon.  ;^ )

Being somewhat effected by this “old guy” issue myself, I did a little research and learned about this special wine made just for seniors.  Who know the Aussies had such technology?  LOL!

Carl

Wine for seniors
A Glass of Wine at Night before turning in!

A single glass at night could mean a peaceful, uninterrupted night’s sleep.
A NEW Wine for Seniors ,   <image.jpg>
I kid you not!!

                          Clare Valley  vintners
                           in  South  Australia,
Who produce primarily
Pinot  Blanc, Pinot Noir, and
Pinot Grigio wines,
Have developed a new hybrid grape
that acts as an anti-diuretic.
It is expected to reduce
the number  of trips
Older people have to make to the
bathroom during the night.
                                  The new wine  <image.gif> will be marketed as:
<image.gif>
  PINOT  MORE !

     I HEARD ABOUT IT THROUGH
              THE GRAPEVINE!!