[MT-ALES] Saturday ALES contest @ Columbus

Carl Thuesen carl at steinerthuesen.net
Thu Jul 6 06:05:36 PDT 2017

Weather Underground forecast for Saturday is bright skies, light wind 5-7 mph, with a high about 99 degrees.  Should be a beautiful day for ALES!  Sounds like George may come down from Helena to join the party.  ;^ ))

As a concession to the heat, we will have the pilot’s meeting at 8:30 AM for this contest.  This should let us finish up before it gets too darned hot!  Flying to start immediately following the pilot’s meeting.  I will have plenty of water on ice.  BYO sunscreen and hat!

Breakfast 6:30 at the Bearstone Cafe for those interested.

Carl