[MT-ALES] Tailwind Glider ALES Website

Carl Thuesen carl at steinerthuesen.net
Fri Jun 2 06:39:48 PDT 2017

I like to keep the whole scoresheet for each contest with my LSF eSAP info.  Could you print these and distribute at the end of the contests?  Also, I think it is very nice to have these records in one accessible repository.  They may be accessed by others outside our group as well.  Probably not worth doing for just a couple individuals though.  Thanks much for all your work to date.

Carl