[MT-ALES] Reminder: F5J practice / fun contest Sat. 17 Jun, 9:30AM, Wayne's

Greg gdouglas at repeat.net
Mon Jun 12 20:48:29 PDT 2017

Just a reminder that we will be having an F5J Practice / fun contest
this coming Sat., 17 Jun 2017 at Wayne's farm in E. Helena.
Pilot's meeting at 9:30AM.

This is to familiarize those pilots who may not be sure if they want to
try F5J. All I can say is; Come on out and give it a try! It's actually
FUN. It's not hard at all. Just bring the same plane you bring for a
regular ALES contest. We'll have a couple extra Altis altitude
display/timers available to borrow, or you can even use a regular CAM
ALES limiter, and preset your altitude to 100, 150, or 200 meters. There
will be lots of people who can help you change the altitude shut-off if
you want to try something lower than ALES' 200m cutoff.

If you've ever wanted to give F5J a try, or just see what it's all
about, and how it differs from ALES, then come on out Sat. morning.

Hope to see you all there.

--
Greg Douglas