[MT-ALES] Contest Saturday Preregistration

Robert Blumer bob at webworks.net
Fri Mar 24 14:46:39 PDT 2017

Curtis,

late news from Bob,

I will be coming to the contest but will be late and do not

have a plane ready to fly. I have a Plane for Jon also.

Scott Edwards will be coming with me to pick up a plane from Jon.

At least we can visit with all and see some of the latest planes.

I am not sure at this time if Dick Jones will make it.

Regards  to All

Bob