[MT-ALES] Tailwind Gliders Scoring Spreadsheet Update

CURTIS SUTER suterc at msn.com
Sat May 6 07:17:42 PDT 2017

I've updated the spreadsheets to include some tabs for better review of your contest performance.
I've added two tabs to the ALES sheet that shows your Flight Times by round and how you ranked among your peers as well as the time off perfect that you flew. There is another tab for your landing performance by round and total landing points.
On the F5J score sheet I added a tab to view your launch performance and average launch height for the contest.
See the sample images from a small three round ALES contest we flew last summer.

Pretty neat stuff I thought.

You may download them here for Free!
http://tailwindgliders.com/Files.html

Oh, I have tested and used them on the Free Excel app for the iPad!
If you use these please leave me a comment and any suggestions would be appreciated.

Curtis
Montana

Updated images are here:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?1676292-Tailwind-Gliders-ALES-F5J-Scoring-Spreadsheet/page3 - post37457566<https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?1676292-Tailwind-Gliders-ALES-F5J-Scoring-Spreadsheet/page3#post37457566>