[MT-ALES] ALES contest Saturday

Arlen Tofslie arlenvickie at gmail.com
Thu May 18 08:30:11 PDT 2017

Carl,
I'm sure you've noticed that I haven't made an ALES event in quite some time now. My life direction changed about two years ago when I stepped into an associate ministry position, and consequently my weekends were immediately filled up. I truly miss flying and competing, and hope to make it back sometime. I also MUCH appreciate you keeping me in the loop with your emails. Please continue to do so. Hope to see all of you guys sooner than later.
Blessings,
Arlen

Sent from my iPhone