[MT-ALES] Two Dog For Sale....maybe

CURTIS SUTER suterc at msn.com
Tue Nov 28 09:52:25 PST 2017

Happy Holidays!

I think I can do this, not sure but....it's that time of year for one lucky individual to purchase a winning glider from me and Tailwind Gliders.  ;)
I would like to keep this one in town as she is a really, really good flyer.  This offer is only for local flyers at the moment and the price would certainly be different for someone out of our small community.

Look what the last two season winners of the Helena Flying Tigers Soaring Society said, aka Rod Musgjerd:
On top of everyone!  ;)
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=32503355&postcount=1310

Enough patting myself on the back:
This is Red Merle V aka Two Dog and if you're interested please contact me and we can discuss price as it'll vary depending on what electronics you'd like to be included.
This is what you'd be purchasing:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=31870989&postcount=1286

Curtis