[MT-ALES] April contest

Carl Thuesen carl at steinerthuesen.net
Wed Apr 11 09:07:35 PDT 2018

Just a quick heads up re first ALES contest.  Due to the blizzard that is forecast for Thursday and Friday, Bob and I feel the contest should be postponed one week to April 21.  Hopefully this will allow the field to dry out a bit.

We are thinking about flying informally at Scotts’ on Sunday, April 15, if ground conditions allow.  I will visit with Scott about this and send out a follow up email on Saturday.  It sure would be nice to get a sailplane back in the air, and many of us have new or repaired ships ready for test flights.

Think SUN!

Carl Thuesen
AMA 38712
Contest Director