[MT-ALES] ALES season opener and flying Friday?

Carl Thuesen carl at steinerthuesen.net
Tue Apr 17 13:10:23 PDT 2018

Our first Billings area ALES contest will be this Saturday, April 21 at Scott Edwards farm near Columbus.  Pilot’s meeting will be at 9:30, with the first round shortly thereafter.  Forecast weather is for sunny and warm conditions with south wind building gradually to 11 MPH about 2 PM.  Looks like a dandy!  Curtis and possibly Wayne may join us.  Lets put a good turn out on the field, its always more fun with more flyers!  HFT members - if you could provide an advance head count it would help us with planing/setup.

Jumpers and I are also planning a fun fly/check out/tuning and adjust session later this week.  Currently Friday looks like the best conditions.

Carl Thuesen
AMA 38712
Contest Director