[MT-ALES] ALES contest Saturday!

Carl Thuesen carl at steinerthuesen.net
Tue Aug 7 17:12:06 PDT 2018

The ALES contest at Columbus is scheduled for this coming Saturday.  Current forecast is for clear skies, bright sun and moderate wind.  Temps are forecast to be 100 or more by 2PM.  Is anyone planing to come down Saturday Morning from Helena or Ennis?  If so we’ll start at 9:00, if not we may go an hour earlier in an effort to beat a little of the heat.  Please let me know out of town folks.  Thank you.  Local guys bring sun shelters if you can.

Also, Billings area folks, who is planing to fly the Helena F5J and/or two day ALES contests?  F5J is 8/17 and ALES is 8/18 and 19.  Curtis and Greg, CDs for the contests, would appreciate a head count.  This is a terrific opportunity to fly with the big cahounas and pick up a few tricks.  Besides its always a lot of fun and a well run gathering of the clan.  As a bonus, I understand you will be able to tease Jonathan too!  I plan to move my camper up to Wayne’s on Wednesday and come home following the contest Sunday.

Carl