[MT-ALES] Need lipo packs.

Carl A Thuesen cthuesen at icloud.com
Wed Aug 15 07:10:28 PDT 2018

Ford:

I have some TP packs that should work for you.

Carl

On Aug 14, 2018, at 9:15 PM, Ford Rollo <fordrollo at cox.net> wrote:

Hi, fellow R/C’rs.

I’m planning on competing in the 2-day ALES event at Wayne’s flying site on Saturday and Sunday this weekend.  As most of you glider guys know, I have a new model and it came with on 2 lipo packs.  I’d be comfortable with 6 for the contest.

So if any of you have packs that meet the specs below, I’d like to purchase them from you or borrow them from you for the weekend.

Here’s what I need:

3S 850 mah 45-90C with XT-60 plug.  If you have packs that will fit within these dimensions, I might be able to use them as well.

57mm long, 24mm thick, 31mm deep.

Many thanks for taking a look.  Please let me know if you have packs I can buy or borrow by return email

Ford Scott Rollo
208-720-1417