[MT-ALES] Big Sky F5J Cancelled...However...

CURTIS SUTER suterc at msn.com
Thu Aug 16 19:20:23 PDT 2018

Due to several folks being unable to attend the CD's have been forced to cancel the 2nd Annual Big Sky F5J event.  The Montana Summer ALES VII is still a go for Saturday and Sunday.

However, all is not lost.  Bring your planes and fly and we may even put together a clinic and fly a few rounds of F5J.  It's really not all the different than ALES.  Folks will explain and then have you experience the differences.  Weather looks superb and the folks that will be here are a great group of folks.

Lunch will not be provided now nor are there any fees for the day.  Water and pop will still be provided free.

We will all figure out together what plan B is for lunch.

Hope to see you all there.
Curtis

CD Greg 406-260-3776