[MT-ALES] Weekend

CURTIS SUTER suterc at msn.com
Fri Aug 31 19:50:26 PDT 2018

Well this is a busy weekend for the soaring crew.

Jonathan is flying in Denver trying to represent the USA next year for the first ever F5J worlds, somewhere in Europe I can’t recall where.
Best of luck Jon!!!
The contest is three days starting Saturday.
Scores can be found at www.Gliderscore.com

Greg is flying a mixed TD/ALES contest in a non-man on man format.  This is at Farragut park north of Coeur da’lene.  I am intrigued by this.  It should be real fun.
Good luck Greg!!

Then the majority of Billings are at the semi-annual event Soar Utah.

It looks like weather is great for everyone.

All the best.
Curtis