[MT-ALES] Fwd: PASS Jan 2018 NL

GEORGE DECKER Owner ged-1775 at centurylink.net
Tue Jan 23 14:00:02 PST 2018

Good afternoon Guys. Just a note on what's happening here at Portland 's flying club. By checking out the events that will be happening this summer gives you an ideal of the various types of events here. Curtis you have one person here reads your various R C group posts.
So thought maybe you guys would like to know what's going on else were. Stay WARM.

George

Subject: PASS Jan 2018 NL
rc groups entr

Greetings to all . . .

Well 2018 is finally here and hopefully will be as good as the last for flying and fun. We start out with our club meeting this Tuesday and then our annual banquet on the 20 th . Which by-the-way will be featuring another exciting BIG HONK’n RAFFLE with John Schritz again running the show. He will bring some teasers to the next meeting and will allow early ticket purchases. So . . . bring some cash and then hope to see you there!