[MT-ALES] Yellow Jacket covering

Carl Thuesen carl at steinerthuesen.net
Mon Jan 29 10:14:48 PST 2018

Brad:

Did you cover your Yellow Jackets with the Stevens AeroModel Aerofilm or Aerolite covering?  My wing is almost done and have begun work on the fuse.  It won’t be too long before I’ll be ready for covering.  Good luck with the test flights!

Carl

Nice Corsair,my favorite aircraft ever. Is that a T-28 also. I’m just finishing my 2nd Yellow Jacket and hope to fly it before the end of the week. Brad