[MT-ALES] Soar Utah 2018: August 31st Thru September 3rd - RC Groups

Ford Rollo fordrollo at cox.net
Sun Jul 1 17:51:07 PDT 2018

Bob.  After speaking with Carl T. at the Helena meet this past weekend, I’ve decided that my wife and I would really, really like to come to the Soar Utah event.  Carl mentioned that you had a block of rooms reserved.  Any room left for us?  Please advise.

Many thanks.

Ford Rollo
fordrollo at cox.net <mailto:fordrollo at cox.net>
20720-1417

> On Jan 23, 2018, at 10:08 PM, Robert Blumer <bob at webworks.net> wrote:
>
> For all glider pilots, Soar Utah is on for this coming labor Day week end.
> check out the RC Groups page.
> Will be making motel reservations in late May or June If you plan to go drop me a email
> and I will add you to the List.
> There is about 9 of us from Billings That go.
> Bob
> https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?3022350-Soar-Utah-2018-August-31st-Thru-September-3rd

Ford Scott Rollo
208-720-1417