[MT-ALES] Tuesday Sunset Soaring

dlmusgjerd dlmusgjerd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 17:20:11 PDT 2018

Have fun!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy , an AT&T LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: CURTIS SUTER <suterc at msn.com> Date: 6/26/18  5:31 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: Montana ALES reflector <mt-ales at lists.webworks.net> Subject: Re: [MT-ALES] Tuesday Sunset Soaring

I just landed in Rochester

Powered by Red Merle ALES

Little to much wind for me! Did you just come in with the Lear?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy , an AT&T LTE smartphone