[MT-ALES] Heading north

Ford Rollo fordrollo at cox.net
Tue May 8 15:12:58 PDT 2018

Congrats, Carl. You flew well…as I’m sure our other Montana friends did, too.  Against pretty stiff competition.  Charlie Morris and John Armstrong are guys I’ve flown with and are members of the Mesa AZ club.  They did really well, too.  Proud of y’all.

I’m planning to buy Curtis’ spare home-built Supra ( I sold my old Supra to a friend of Curtis’ in California just last month)  when I get to MT (which should be around the 20th or so) so I have something to fly at Helena in addition to my electric Yellow Jacket which I dearly love.  I’m going to build an electric 3M YJ when I return from Montana next Fall.  Corky’s already primed for my order.  I’d also like to come over to Billings to do a little sloping and fly ALES with you guys.  A busy, busy summer ahead with fishing trips to Alberta, Canada and Alaska and the usual fishing and golf, etc.

Let us know you’re home safe and sound!

Ford

> On May 8, 2018, at 2:19 PM, Carl Thuesen <cthuesen at icloud.com> wrote:
>
> 101 degrees coming up the Virgin River Gorge this morning. Whew!  Happy to be heading back north. Had a great time flying the F5J and hanging out with Curtis, Greg, Shawn and his boys.
> CT
>
> Soaring Euphoria in Montana.  Sent from my iPhone.

Ford Scott Rollo
208-720-1417