[MT-ALES] Montana Summer ALES 2019

Montana ALES reflector mt-ales at lists.webworks.net
Thu Oct 4 14:08:11 PDT 2018

Hello,
  You're receiving this email because you've either attended the Montana Summer ALES in the past or you're part of a mailing list.

  We have held this contest for the past eight years in the third weekend in August.  We've had some great years and some marginal years due to the northwest fire season.

  We're thinking of moving this to the third or fourth weekend in June.  Any earlier than June and it may snow and any later than September....well it can snow.  ;)

 I'd be very interested in your thoughts/comments etc whether this conflicts with other contests in your area or if one date is preferable to another.

Thanks so much.
Curtis Suter
Helena Flying Tigers