[MT-ALES] Soar Utah 360 video

Carl Thuesen carl at steinerthuesen.net
Fri Sep 7 08:33:26 PDT 2018

Some of you may have already seen this directly from Bob.  I wanted to share it here as well.  Works fine on my Mac too!  You can use the directional arrow to change the view all around.  Neat!  Thanks Mike and Dick.

Carl

Hi Guys,

Had a great time at Soar Utah 2018,

My 2 Boy's were there and did some 360 deg  movie of the event.

Not sure if this will work on Microsoft, I use Firefox here and it works just fine.

when your have video running you can click and hold and move mouse to change the view, this was done

with a 360 deg camera on Mikes 4 meter Alpina (spelling may be wrong).

enjoy,
Bob