[MT-ALES] TALES Demo

CURTIS SUTER suterc at msn.com
Sun Sep 16 17:04:54 PDT 2018

TALES Demo

When:  Sunday 23 Sep
Time: 10am - Noon
Location: Wayne’s
Requirement:  An electric assisted model Sailplane of 80” wingspan or less.  (However, since this is a flying demo if you don’t have a small sailplane bring something as close as possible to 80” but any size/wingspan model will be accepted.
Altitude limiters set to 100m.

We will have a short discussion then fly three rounds.

Then maybe we can go have lunch somewhere.  Say Lakeside in Hauser?
http://www.lakesideonhauser.com/

If you plan on coming please let me know as it would help get some scoring things setup and printed.  It’s not a requirement though.

Hope for nice weather and hope to see you all there.

Curtis