[MT-ALES] ALES airplane wanted

Carl Thuesen carl at steinerthuesen.net
Thu Sep 20 18:57:47 PDT 2018

After some arm twisting at Soar Utah, Erik Runestad attended our last ALES contest.  With some help from John Poulson, he flew several flights in the event.  John/Erik finished third.  Apparently this was enough to set the hook, since I received a call from Erik today asking if I knew of any ALES models for sale.  So here’s your chance!  If you have a ship you might like to sell, please reply to this message with particulars.

Erik is an accomplished pilot, and has flown slope gliders for many years.  Welcome to thermal soaring Erik!

Carl