[MT-ALES] mail server issue resolved

Montana ALES reflector mt-ales at lists.webworks.net
Fri Sep 28 07:28:47 PDT 2018

Howdy all:

The issue we had earlier this week with bounced emails has been resolved.  The unsubscribe emails that several of you may have received were triggered by a conflict between Yahoo and listserv.  No one was actually unsubscribed from the list.  Dick Blumer, owner of the private server and our host for this service, has made a change in the way that emails are handled by the server for relay to the reflector.

Please continue to use the service as usual.  If by chance you do receive an odd notification from the server, or there is any problem with the service, please bring it to my attention.  Thanks!

Carl