[MT-ALES] Wayne's Field and Contest(s)

Montana ALES reflector mt-ales at lists.webworks.net
Thu Apr 4 10:30:11 PDT 2019

I just spoke with the folks after their weekly breakfast and the general consensus is that no March makeup contest this weekend.  The field should be snow free by the end of today, Thursday so I hope to get a model put together and see if I recall how to takeoff and land safely this weekend.  However, depending on which weather forecast you view it doesn't look promising.

The next scheduled contest is for the 27th of April.
A Volunteer for CD would be greatly appreciated.
I don't believe I'll be there.  I finish school 5pm on Friday and then need to get home from Tucson.  I bet that can't be accomplished prior to the end of the scheduled contest time Saturday.

Curtis