[MT-ALES] Sat. Apr. 27 ALES contest - is it windy where you are ?

Montana ALES reflector mt-ales at lists.webworks.net
Fri Apr 26 16:35:06 PDT 2019

Quite calm here in Kalispell.

weather.com says:
Sat. Apr. 27:
50% chance of precipitation.  High of 56°. Winds W. 20MPH.

weather.gov  (Nat'l Weather Service) says:
Sat. Apr. 27:
50% chance of showers, mainly after 2PM.  High near 52°.  Breezy, WSW
wind 7-12MPH, increasing to 21-26 in the afternoon, gusts to 39MPH.

wunderground.com says:
50% chance of precipitation.  56°.  Winds W at 15 to 25MPH.

Does anyone have any comments, suggestions, weather dances, or anything
else ?
I am inclined to postpone the contest, rather than drive 7 hours for
nothing.

I'll wait until 7 or 8PM to make the final decision.

Feel free to comment.