[MT-ALES] CAMS for TALES

Montana ALES reflector mt-ales at lists.webworks.net
Tue Jan 15 10:40:40 PST 2019

Joe will take 1

-------- Original message --------From: Montana ALES reflector <mt-ales at lists.webworks.net> Date: 1/15/19  10:44  (GMT-07:00) To: "HFT (mt-ales at lists.webworks.net)" <mt-ales at lists.webworks.net> Subject: [MT-ALES] CAMS for TALES

I spoke with Randy Brust about the possibility of CAMS for TALES which are preset at either 60/80/100m.  They are $39each.

Here's his response:

Hey Curtis,

I'll sell you however many you want but if you could order them 5-10 at a time, I'd appreciate it.  I'll also cover shipping if you order 10 or more.

Randy

So I'm asking who would like one and I/we can make a group order.
Please email
suterc at msn.com with your request and I'll see if we can get enough for an order.

Thanks
Curtis

PS If you own an Altis or RCMulti3 they are already programmable for this so you may be good to go already.  However, the CAM is pretty darn simple to use.