[MT-ALES] Radian Flaps

Montana ALES reflector mt-ales at lists.webworks.net
Sun Jan 27 13:34:40 PST 2019

I just read on rcgroups that the standard seems to be 1x12 inches. Any
longer than that and it starts getting into that upward sweeping
elliptical polyhedral.  You don't want to be hinging that.  The guy also
said he uses Blenderm tape hinge, bottom only, and a regular (cheap) 9G
servo.

--
Greg in Kalispell.