[MT-ALES] ALES contest scores

Montana ALES reflector mt-ales at lists.webworks.net
Sat Jul 13 16:07:58 PDT 2019

The Billings area July ALES contest is in the books.  Score sheet attached.

We enjoyed a terrific day of soaring with very little wind and good thermal activity.  The competition was spirited and the company the best!

Many thanks to Wayne for making the drive from Helena to fly with us!  Unfortunately, Wayne had a small mishap with his ol’ Mystique, but I think she’ll fly again.  I hope so.

The next contest is in Helena on July 27.  Next contest in Columbus is scheduled for August 10.  Come on out.

Carl