[MT-ALES] MT Summer ALES VIII Preparation

Montana ALES reflector mt-ales at lists.webworks.net
Thu Jun 20 04:36:35 PDT 2019

Hello,

The Montana Summer ALES is getting closer and a few details are still left to be taken care of.

Also, recall that the price goes up Tuesday morning.  So for those that are planning on attending please get your payment sent via PayPal or contact me for other payment options.

Here's the contest details and a PayPal link to pay.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?3155038-Montana-Summer-ALES-VIII

Remember, Greg is holding an F5J lite contest Friday.

Things to do and volunteers needed.
Rangefinder -  Carl
Mow (NLT Friday morning for the F5J Lite) - ??
Clean Porta Potty - Curtis
Trailer - Coolers, Round/ Group board, Tables.   Joe???

Food:
Saturday Lunch - Curtis Pulled Pork (bring Generator)
Sunday Lunch -  Sandwiches.  Any suggestions on purchase locations/price options?
   Volunteer to prepare lettuce and slice tomatoes?
Any volunteers to make side dishes for lunches?
  Susan - Greek Salad

Saturday Dinner at the field.
  We'll supply a BBQ and folks bring their meat and a side dish to share.  These Sunset evenings at the field this time of year are really nice!.

Shopping - Curtis and Hal (Thursday)
  Inventory trailer.
  Water, Pop, plates, utensils, napkins, Ice, Chips, Potato Salad, Beans…..

Anything else anyone can think of that I'm missing?

Curtis