[MT-ALES] Contest

CURTIS SUTER suterc at msn.com
Wed Oct 2 07:54:55 PDT 2019

So here’s the weather forecast.
If we are looking to spend the better part of the day with a BBQ then it looks like Sunday is the better day.

If we stay with Saturday maybe we should plan on eating in town at a local establishment, one without staples on the menu.  😁

  Of course changing from Saturday to Sunday at this late date may be problematic for some especially the out of town folks.

  So what ya think?

If we do BBQ Joe has forks, plates, napkins, chips, pop and water.  I will bring German brats and buns and Greg is bringing potato salad.  Anyone else who could bring something to round out the meal would be much appreciated.

Joe is mowing today.

My list of folks coming out is Curt, Greg, Carl, Ford, Hal, Wayne and Joe.
Curtis

[cid:7B78E667-A368-48C2-967C-0D607E3C07FB]