[MT-ALES] Preliminary weight and balance - U2

Carl A Thuesen cthuesen at icloud.com
Sun Oct 13 14:12:07 PDT 2019

It’s the standard layup.  I’m using the Tenshock motor and Reisenauer 5:1 gears.  Using the XO8 servos on ailerons, everything else is 6110.  All servos are HV.  Running 50 amp Castle with voltage regulation set at 7.4……no brown outs wanted thank you very much!  Hoping to cut out the better part of an ounce cleaning up the wiring, and maybe move CG forward a few mm, at least for initial flights.

CT