[MT-ALES] Friday Contest and Season Results

CURTIS SUTER suterc at msn.com
Thu Oct 24 18:22:30 PDT 2019

Here's the 2019 Season Results so far....Only Hal, Joe and myself have completed five contests.  Greg can get five in if we have the contest tomorrow.  Does anyone have an a hotline to Mother Nature and her wind/weather???

[cid:image007.jpg at 01D58AA0.5784A950]

This here is NOAA, they weren't showing these winds last night for Friday but they are now.

[cid:image002.png at 01D58A9F.8A1A9A10]

Here's the pilot forecast:
[cid:image003.png at 01D58A9F.E0DE35F0]

That's not looking good anymore either.  11 gust 20 by 10am and by 1pm 18Gust32.

The weather channel still shows nice:

[cid:image008.jpg at 01D58AA0.5784A950]

I'm not a forecaster so I can't tell but it looks really awful by 6am Saturday....For Friday noon I don't see much in the way of fronts but maybe a Trof that is moving out tonight, no wonder I had my ass kicked today flying!  ;)

Well I'm going out and hoping for the best and if it blows I'll fly the new kite that was a gift, then when the wind picks up more I'll fly my new 2.2m meter kite and if it really blows I can fly the 1.4m kite.  ;)

Curtis