[MT-ALES] Dick Jones

Montana ALES reflector mt-ales at lists.webworks.net
Mon Sep 16 16:31:02 PDT 2019

Update on Dick:

He is at St. Vincent hospital and his family is with him.  Dickster is scheduled for a triple bypass surgery in the morning.  Hopefully he’ll be sitting up and joking with us all in a few days.  Bob is serving as the contact point for all of us flying buddies.  He or I will continue to update as we learn more.

CT

On Sep 16, 2019, at 4:25 PM, Montana ALES reflector <mt-ales at lists.webworks.net> wrote:

That really is sad news. I haven’t seen any of you since I left in May so it was great to have both breakfast and lunch with Dick and flying in Columbus. Hopefully he will recover well and be back challenging us on the flying field soon like he did on Saturday.
Steve

Sent from my iPhone