[MT-ALES] updates to email reflector

Carl Thuesen carl at steinerthuesen.net
Tue Sep 17 07:17:41 PDT 2019

Hi everyone:

FYI - Dick has updated the mail server software, so we are right up to snuff.  As part of the upgrade, we have programmed the system to include the senders name automatically in the header information.  This will eliminate inadvertent anonymous posts, and the need to sign your emails.

System still works the same in all other respects.  To make a post, just address your email to Montana ALES reflector, as we always have.

Thanks all.  I’m looking forward to some flying with all you western Montana guys later this month.

CT