[MT-ALES] Dick Jones update 9.18.19

Carl Thuesen carl at steinerthuesen.net
Wed Sep 18 19:00:23 PDT 2019

Glider Guys and BFM members:

I ran into Dicks’ son Rob today.  Rob is my neighbor and lives two doors down the street.  He said Dick is doing very well, all things considered.  Rob had seen Dick earlier in the day and said they had him out of bed and sitting up in a chair.  The same exercise was scheduled for the afternoon.  The doctor told the family that Dick will likely remain in ICU for several more days, and the hospital for a week or so after that, barring any further complications.

The family continues to request that there be no visitation at this time.  They will advise us when visitation is appropriate.

I’ll hold off on further updates unless something unexpected happens.  I will provide a notification when the family allows visitation.

Carl