[MT-ALES] Dickster update!

Steve Owen quilomene at msn.com
Wed Sep 25 13:33:50 PDT 2019

Send him my best wishes when you were able to see him. Glad to hear he’s on the mend.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 25, 2019, at 11:43 AM, Carl Thuesen via MT-ALES <mt-ales at lists.webworks.net<mailto:mt-ales at lists.webworks.net>> wrote:

BFM members and glider guys:

I received updates from Rob and Jumpers this morning.  They report that Dick said he still doesn’t want any visitors, and ask that everyone please respect his wishes.  All of the tubes have now been removed, but he is still quite tired.  Rob said he looks pretty good, and has been walking a little.  He is also eating a little more (good, right?) and seems to be making progress.

I’ll continue to pass on updates as they are available.  No report means nothing significant has changed.  Not to worry, sounds like Dickster is beginning to heal up.

Carl