[MT-ALES] Helena Contest Sept 28

Greg gdouglas at repeat.net
Wed Sep 25 18:03:09 PDT 2019

On 9/25/2019 7:08 AM, CURTIS SUTER via MT-ALES wrote:

> So much for the long range forecast.  I am going to go out on a limb
> here and without speaking with anyone else say that the Sept contest
> scheduled for the 28th will be postponed till next weekend the 5th of
> October.

05Oct. works much better for me.

I'll be there as long as the forecast doesn't include blizzards,
hurricanes, or winds > 18knots.

Still looking forward to some grilled animal flesh, too.  That's still
on, isn't it ?  I'll bring store-bought tater salad and brownies.

Are there still paper plates and plastic silverware left over from the
summer ALES ?

--
Greg