[MT-ALES] (no subject)

CURTIS SUTER suterc at msn.com
Thu Apr 30 05:03:39 PDT 2020

I hope everyone is safe and well during this COVID-19 pandemic.
Joe Wurts has been posting some flying tips on RCGroups.  It's really nice of him to share.  This from the only human on earth that has won every realm of RC Soaring at the World level.  Oh wait, that's not true anymore with the addition of F5J.  That'll change in time I'm sure.  Anyway, here's four videos.  The first one should be mandatory viewing for anyone flying at Wayne's beautiful location.  Seriously.

All the best.
Curtis

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=44369309&postcount=146