[MT-ALES] Wayne

Ford Rollo fordrollo at cox.net
Sun Aug 9 14:39:05 PDT 2020

Gosh, how sad.  He was a trooper to the end!  A great example for the rest of us.  Very happy we got to see him and chat with him in pretty amazing spirits at the last meet in Helena.  Rest easy, Wayne…you deserve it.

FSR

Ford Scott Rollo
208-720-1417

There is nothing the government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place.  Winston Churchill