[MT-ALES] V-Tails

Hal Aasen mtinspect at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 18:35:15 PST 2020

Good article Curtis.  I had read the first part of it but hadn’t been following it since Don Stackhouse started posting. Quite informative. Never cared for bell bottoms, think I’ll stick with the cuneiform tails. Sides you have to set up V-tails backwards!  Jonathan explained it to me and I understand but it’s still backwards 🥴.

Hal

Sent from my iPad