[MT-ALES] Montana Summer Soaring IX

CURTIS SUTER suterc at msn.com
Thu Feb 6 14:17:16 PST 2020

Helena Flying Tigers
Montana Summer Soaring IX
27-28 June, 2020

Pilot's Meeting 8:30am Saturday!

Contest:
Tasks 6-15min, Launch Height and Landings will be announced at each morning's pilot briefing.

Registration:
Non-refundable Registration Details are here: http://tailwindgliders.com/mtsummerALES.html
Pre-registration is not required but it will guarantee lunches and will save you money!
Pre-registration ends midnight 24 June. non-refundable.
You can still come and fly but then it's $35 per day and lunches may not be available

Awards:
1st through 3rd each day and then also the overall two day combined winners,

60 Pilot Maximum.

Food:
Saturday: Pulled Pork and Sides
Saturday Dinner: We'll supply a BBQ and folks bring their meat and a side dish to share.
These Sunset evenings at the field this time of year are really nice!.
....or visit one of our local restaurants, there are many great ones and then stop by for some sunset flying!
Sunday: Sandwiches and Sides

I'll post the pilot list here as folks signup.

Curtis Suter - CD
Greg Douglas - CD

PS Friday the 26th there will some kind of contest as well. TBD