[MT-ALES] Red Merle VII For Sale

CURTIS SUTER suterc at msn.com
Sun Jan 26 15:54:11 PST 2020

Red Merle VII For Sale
Here's a video of the model:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GyUOL2opGI&feature=youtu.be

Gerald Taylor (GT) Syner J airfoil
One center panel and one 3.5m (138") tips and a set of 4.0m (155") tips.
52 and 54 ounce flying weight respectively with 3S 850mah battery.

-Carboline/Foam/Carbon wing and tails.
-Flaps are JR368BB's in Jim Loughran wood frames.
-Ailerons are all MKS DS6100's in plastic bearing supported frames.
-Rudder and Elevator are MKS DS6100's no frames.
-Pod/Boom is CLM-Pro #131.  This is a Thermal Duration setup that will take dorking!
-PNC aluminum motor mount.  This is a nice mount as it has a lip that contacts the front of the fuselage so the mount should never move even if accidentally dorking like I do once in awhile.
-Motor is a Hyperion HS2221-3000 with a very nice 6mm shaft Reisanaur Gearbox 5:1 Gearbox.  I just lubed it while I had it out so it's good for a season of flying.
-Speed Controller is a Castle Edge Lite 50
-Spinner/HobbyKing Carbon Prop
-Includes a corrugated shipping box but the vertical will need to be removed.

Futaba receiver not included but would negotiate.
No battery (3s 850mah)or Altitude Limiter.

Call or email for pricing.
Sold As Is
Curtis
406-459-0923