[MT-ALES] border update

Peter petertha at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 16 18:39:04 PDT 2020

Hey Curtis. I get the impression from the news articles it was agreed upon
by both countries. Yes, everyone is healthy here including my dad in a
seniors home and I'm very thankful for that.

I had a good flying session on the weekend but my landing could use some
work. Seems like every time I get to the field, someone has left the fan on
High setting LoL. I finally got delivery of some tungsten fishing weights so
can get going on a ballast system for the Ultima. Well I hope you guys have
good weather & pilot turnouts. I'll be watching!

PT