[MT-ALES] Paving

Ford Rollo fordrollo at cox.net
Tue Jun 23 15:22:37 PDT 2020

Yikes!  I’m color blind and can’t tell the difference between the green or yellow, even Red evades my bad cones.

Hopefully, Snaque will see the colors and assist.

Thanks for the head’s up.

FSR

Ford Scott Rollo
208-720-1417

 "No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth."