[MT-ALES] ALES at Columbus report

Ford Rollo fordrollo at cox.net
Sat May 9 21:42:10 PDT 2020

So happy to hear that Wayne is out and about, enjoying his friends. Looks like a beautiful day for flying.  I took my Yellow Jacket 3.5 out today to fly and found that my flying site, a hay-field, was, it appears to me, about to be harvested.  So rather than get in the farmer’s way, I came home.  Hopefully, I’ll get out to fly it at least once before we depart for Montana on Saturday, May 16.
 104 degrees here today.  I expect the thermals were pretty good.

Ford

Ford Scott Rollo
208-720-1417

"If you keep a glass of scotch in each hand, you can’t touch your face!"